Are you fun, energetic and outgoing?
Being a Street Squad Member for Live 105 is about being where the action is, and attending the hottest events, festivals and concerts in Halifax!
Most shifts will be weeknights/weekends, so a flexible schedule is an asset.
Events include (but are not limited to) live radio broadcasts, trade shows and expos, sporting events, contest-related events, and much more!
- Animating crowds & attracting attention.
- Engaging and interacting with listeners.
- Handing out freebies!
- Representing the radio station brands in a professional manner at all times.
- Equipment and signage setup and tear down to required visual expectations.
- Take part in a GREAT promotional experience!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience is an asset.
- Responsible, reliable and punctual.
- Street level promotions experience with ability to problem solve and deal with adversity.
- Self-motivated, energetic and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses the maturity to work without supervision in an independent setting.
- Proven track record of working effectively within Team environments.
- Desire to learn technical aspects of broadcast setups.
- Unafraid of grunt work (i.e. lifting, lugging, dragging, stuffing, hanging and getting dirty)
- Must have a flexible schedule including availability during daytime and/or some weeknights and weekends.
Valid Nova Scotia Driver’s License & clean driving abstract is required.
This opportunity has casual openings only.
Interested applicants are invited to submit application through cover letter and resume to:
We’d like to thank you in advance for your interest. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Evanov Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer.