Are you fun, energetic and outgoing?
Being a Street Squad Member for Live 105 is about being where the action is, and attending the hottest events, festivals and concerts in Halifax!
Most shifts will be weeknights/weekends, so a flexible schedule is an asset.
Events include (but are not limited to) live radio broadcasts, trade shows and expos, sporting events, contest-related events, and much more!
- Animating crowds & attracting attention.
- Engaging and interacting with listeners.
- Handing out freebies!
- Representing the radio station brands in a professional manner at all times.
- Equipment and signage setup and tear down to required visual expectations.
- Take part in a GREAT promotional experience!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience is an asset.
- Responsible, reliable and punctual.
- Street level promotions experience with ability to problem solve and deal with adversity.
- Self-motivated, energetic and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses the maturity to work without supervision in an independent setting.
- Proven track record of working effectively within Team environments.
- Desire to learn technical aspects of broadcast setups.
- Unafraid of grunt work (i.e. lifting, lugging, dragging, stuffing, hanging and getting dirty)
- Must have a flexible schedule including availability during daytime and/or some weeknights and weekends.
Valid Nova Scotia Driver’s License & clean driving abstract is required.
This opportunity has casual openings only.
Interested applicants are invited to submit application through cover letter and resume to:
Promotions Coordinator, Evanov Radio Halifax
We’d like to thank you in advance for your interest. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Evanov Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer.