Our friends south of the border are getting ready for Thanksgiving, and this food maybe taking it too far!
A gourmet ice cream company from Portland, Oregon called Salt & Straw just released five new Thanksgiving ice cream flavors.
Check ’em out:
1. Sweet potato casserole with maple pecans.
2. Apple cranberry stuffing.
3. Salted caramel Thanksgiving turkey, including bits of turkey skin mixed in.
4. Spiced goat cheese and pumpkin pie.
5. Buttered mashed potatoes and gravy.
And if those sound good to you, or at least intriguing to you, you can get all five pints delivered from SaltAndStraw.com
All five cost for $65. That’s $13 each. Plus another $20 to $50 for shipping.