Ever wonder what your favourite chocolate says about who you are as a person? Me either. But here’s a silly guide just in case….
- Chocolate-Covered Nuts – You’re the mainstay of your family, always there to support your loved ones. And they know that you can be depended on to solve most any problem.
- Caramel Center -You’re the Peter Pan in your circle of loved ones — beneath your adult shell beats the heart of a youngster. Your genuine enjoyment of everything life has to offer is contagious.
- Creme-Filled -You take pride in an old-fashioned lifestyle that’s a mirror of your parents values. Both pals and relatives gravitate to your home — the warmth and laughter found there are irresistible.
- Dipped Fruit -Some may see you as kooky, but you know the truth is that you’re a genuine original. You swim against the tide of trendy thought, and others appreciate your creative views.
- Truffles -You believe you and yours deserve only the best, and you work hard to provide for your family. Your generosity of spirit isn’t limited to your loved ones. You’re also a champion of volunteerism in your community.
I guess the easiest thing to do is eat all of them, then you’re automatically a good person, right?